Monday, January 18, 2010

An Introduction to Riot Releasing

So what is Riot Releasing?

Riot Releasing is an independent film/production company started by C.D. Kelly (me!). I currently own the rights to the 1982 SOV Slasher film 'Sledgehammer', which I plan on releasing on DVD in the very near feature on the Riot Releasing DVD label.

Plus on February 26th weekend I begin to shoot the first short film on the RR banner, 'Day of the Neanderthal'.

So in a nutshell Riot Releasing is a home for all things horror!

Stay tuned for updates on my various projects and any ramblings I might have on the genre.

1 comment:

  1. hey dude! good to hear you will be releasing sledgehammer. do you plan for a 2010 release or later ? anyway good to hear it will be having a offical dvd release. take care.

    ReplyDelete